Northshore Hi-Tech is a leading automotive services business based at Thornleigh. We have been servicing our customers for over 23 years and pride ourselves on providing top notch mechanical repairs.
We currently have an opportunity for an enthusiastic 1st – 3rd year Apprentice Mechanic to join our friendly team on a permanent basis.
Requirements of the role:
- Ideally undertaking relevant Automotive studies and/or have completed Year 10 (School Certificate)
- Have a “can do” attitude and an eye for detail
- Be a proactive team player
- Have initiative to put learnt knowledge into practice
- Have a manual NSW driver’s license
North Shore Hi-Tech offers above award rates, a fun working environment, staff uniforms, ongoing training, flexibility around study committments and career progression.
If you are interested in becoming a skilled mechanic and furthering your career in the automotive industry, send your application to email@example.com or contact Vince Scaturchio (business owner) on 9484-5611 for further information.